Grammar and punctuation do not exist in this realm. My thoughts are on a runaway train right now.
So, I was thinking about cookies today.
And I thought about how people do caricatures of people, taking the strongest details about the person and jotting them down. The procedure on caricaturing isn’t that simple probably, so put that whippersnapper finger down for a second.
My mind hopped over to how people collect things, just random stuff sometimes, because the items define them somehow, even though the item may be mass produced, and it’s all banter, weather, banter, suburban tomfoolery, trendy city livin’, well, that’s all good, pats all around, but then again, all types of clothes hang differently on people, so … that’s not what I really meant to babble on about.
Cutting to the chase here, a cute “let’s keep busy with edible activities” dawned on me: I’m going to make personalized cookie recipes based on requests. I added some ideas of my own in there as well.
This is what I have so far. I’ll update this list later on.
- Tita Viv – smoked oatmeal, maple, and cranberries
- Marcel – chocolate chip and toffee hokey pokey
- Alex – tinola biscuits
- Jopay – brownie cookies with dried strawberries and walnuts
- Joselito – upside down pineapple with cherries and toasted coconut flakes
- Tito – bourbon, molasses, pork sung, chopped pecan, and cream cheese swirl
- Brian – peanut butter, banana chips, and vanilla wafers
- Miranda – rose water shortbread, half dipped in dark chocolate
- Christine – waffle cookie nutella sandwiches